Blogging by John

Our class has a blog. It is so we can record what we do in class. I kind of like the Blog because we can talk about what we do in school. We also have a wiki about the book we are Reading. It is called A Bone from A Dry Sea and I like it. Some people don’t like it because it is complicated. I made my first blog post on our blog about an airplane. I chose this airplane because I made a model of it.

One really cool thing on our blog is the cluster map. It shows where all the visitors are from. Guess what? Someone from India visited us! There is also a scary story competition that our class is entering and we posted our scary stories on our blog.
–John–

3 thoughts on “Blogging by John

1. Hey John – I like your blog! It was so cool to wake up, turn on my computer and see that Josie had posted to Twitter that your blog post was mentioned in the student blogging challenge. It was almost as cool as having someone from India visit your blog. I hope you have a great day and I look forward to checking in on your blog again soon.

2. hello john!!!

thanks for your comment.I looked your blog.I think your blog is very good.Your english is perfect.If you want we can talk in msn or skype.My skype name is bayram090 .you can add me on your skype….See you soon :):):):) turkey-istanbul