Win! Win! Win! by Elizabeth

Win!  Win!  Win!

Choice Post: A Perfect Blog

I’ve looked at many different blogs that looked different.  In and out of school, I have looked at lots of blogs that were made by people from different places.  Sometimes, even if there might be something interesting in a blog I’m looking at, if I can’t find it quickly, I usually don’t stay there long.  I wish that if a blog has something interesting in it, the makers would put the name of the post or the category that the post is in, in a place that’s easy to get to.  Some blogs that I’ve looked at have just that, while others don’t have anything close to it..
My idea of a perfect blog made by a class or school, is one where there are lots of different, easy to find, interesting writing pieces by students.  I think that a perfect blog would have something interesting like a picture or other cool gadgets on the front page.  The front page would have some kind of non-writing thing like a movie, along with a description of the latest posts.  On the side, or in some other convenient place, there would be a list of the different broad categories, like blogging.  In my idea of a perfect blog, when you click on one of the broader categories, it would take you to a page with all the different names of the posts.  Then, if you click on the name of a post, it would take you to that post.
Also, in my idea of a perfect blog, all the posts would be about interesting things and would have pictures in them to make them more interesting.  When someone reads a post, once they are done with it, they would have learned something. Even if only thing that the reader learned was about where the writer lived or about their school.  In my idea of a perfect blog, all the posts would have links to websites with more information connected to the content of the posts.  Those are all the things that I think would be in a perfect blog.

This is a post for The Edublogger’s Share Your Blogging Experience.

One thought on “Win! Win! Win! by Elizabeth

1. Hi Elizabeth, great to hear you are thinking about what makes a perfect blog for you. Gadgets are always interesting as you need to have the balance where they are nice but not too overwhelming to your readers.

Thanks for entering the Edublogger competition.

Sue Waters