Win Win Win Post by Adrian

“Which Challenge did you like the most?”  This is for the The Edublogger’s Share Your Blogging Experience.

I liked the Blogging challenge #2 when we made our Avatars. It was really fun making our Avatars and creating it how we like and to have the freedom to do whatever we wanted. The only problem was that some Avatar programs didn’t work with our blog so we could only use one or two programs. It was nice that every Avatar was very different from each other and it shows what people are like. Then we made an Animoto video(s) that show a bunch of Avatars in a movie. I really like all the things we could do with the avatar. That is why I liked this Challenge. Here is one of the Avatar Animoto videos.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

2 thoughts on “Win Win Win Post by Adrian

1. Hi Adrian, thanks for the feedback about the avatars. Lots of students enjoy this task because it is fun while you get to show your creativity and express yourself. Thanks for entering the Edublogger Competition!

Sue Waters

2. Dear Adrian:
    Avatars are very interesting because they show a part of us that perhaps is not so obvious to others and even to ourselves. I always think it is interesting to see what pictures or symbols people choose to represent them.
    – Josie