Challenge 10 by Anna

I have written 11 post on our blog and I am proud of all 11 of them. I worked hard on all my posts and I hope people enjoy them. I have written six posts that were school based, three of my own interests and two challenges. It is interesting to read all the post I have written and it is fun to look back at all of them.
I have gotten 2 comments from teachers, 1 from a classmate and 3 from relatives. I received most of my comments on two of my posts and I had two comments on win win win and a scary story I wrote. I think this happened because for my scary story, my parents both commented on it , Ms.Waters commented on my win win win post and the head of my school also commented, so that would make them the most popular.
I enjoyed writing  about what I did over the summer because it helped me remember what I did over the summer. We did not change our blog theme because it would mess up the blog. We only have 11 widgets and I think we could use a few more because you can never have too many widgets.