Imagination day By Joe P.

In school we tried this activity called Imagination day. This day was when kids could choose if they wanted to teach students or not. If they did teach then we they could bring their activity to a class that was assigned for them and they teach them. If we didn’t want to teach then we could sign up for one of the other student classes. There were two activities in this day. It was where we students, could teach other students. I wanted to teach basketball.

I had eight kids in my class and it was a great amount of kids for basketball. I started out with the kids doing some stretching and getting warmed up. Then we did a scrimmage. While doing the scrimmage I taught them how to work as a team and pass, shoot and dribble. It was very fun and everybody enjoyed it. After this I had snack and then went to a class that was about World War II. I enjoyed this class and I thought that the student teacher had a lot of information, which was great. I never got bored! He really knew his history.

This day turned out to be great and I would love to do it again. If we were to do it again I would teach my kids some skills and play a better game. I loved Imagination Day!!! 🙂