Myself – Anna

Hi! My name is Anastasia and I am a ten year old student at a really cool school called PDS.  I have been at PDS since I was in Pre-K and I think it’s the best school in the world.  I think my school is cool because there are combined grades and we have different ways of learning.

Every year, I go to an event called the children’s film festival in New York which is an awesome festival that happens just for children. When I grow up I want to be a teacher because I think it would be fun to work with kids and teach them things. I live in a place called Poughkeepsie which is very calm and I have many friends there.  I live with my my parents, a crazy little brother, a sneaky dog Hershey and two adorable cats named Rocko and Jasper who are only 5 months old.

My hobby is riding my  bike around the neighborhood, My favorite color is green and my favorite candy is lollipops. My favorite food is pizza, and my favorite TV show is ICarly and Spongebob.  I LOVE those TV shows because they’re funny, goofy and crazy!

Blogging Challenge Week #1

One thought on “Myself – Anna

1. The film festival is great and let’s add Arthur Ashe Kid’s day (even though it was cancelled this year) and not forget that this year was your first (of many) Maker Faires. I thought you were 11, did you loose a year somewhere? I’ll look around for it and give it back to you when I find it. You’re right, Hershey is sneaky.