Myself – Genna

My name is Genna and I am in the sixth grade . My birthday is in January and I was born in 2000. I am eleven years old and I live in Rhinebeck, NY. I have two older sisters and one older brother. Right now I have one dog named Lily, but I have also have had many, many fish and used to have another dog whose name was Kimbie. I am new to PDS this year. I lived in New York City for first grade, half of fourth, and half of fifth grade.

Some of my favorite things to do are play tennis, soccer, volleyball, ride my bike, swim, and garden with my dad. I also love to be with all my friends and have fun. My favorite colors are blue, green, purple, and mostly anything that is bright or neon. I like blue and green so much that almost my whole bedroom is blue and green including the walls and curtains. My favorite subjects in school are science and math. I currently play clarinet, but I would really like to play either the violin or the saxophone.

I am very excited to be in PDS and I look forward to what the school year will bring.

Blogging Challenge Week #1

2 thoughts on “Myself – Genna

1. Hi Genna:
    I was glad to meet you today. Thanks for writing this introduction to yourself. I look forward to reading more of your work and getting to know you better.
    – Josie