Myself – Massimo

Hello! My name is Massimo and I am 11 years old. I live in Hopewell Junction, New York and I go to PDS. This my third year here at PDS but my first year in middle school. Whenever I get the chance, I like to go outside and play tennis with my Dad and/or Mom. If I had to choose my favorite sport, it would be either swimming or basketball. I enjoy swimming because I like to test the limits of what I can do under water. I like playing basketball because the joy of helping the team makes me feel good.

Two summers ago, I went to Italy with my family. It was so cool and I got to see at ton of family there. It was a little bit confusing when everybody spoke Italian, but I made out fine. I still remember the smell of the water and also the sound. The walls had detailed edges which were painted to look perfect and the food was way different from here. We also went to the suburban part of Italy which was so beautiful. The air smelled great just like a farm. Everything there was perfect, that’s the only way to explain it. That’s how great it was.

Other things I like to do as well of sports is cook. Mostly because I like to help but also because I love the smell of fresh food. When I get older I want to hunt with my dad because he says it’s a lot of fun and it also seems like a lot of fun to me. My dad also metal works so I want to do that too and help him. I think he makes AWESOME things like light holders and railings and gates and stuff like that.

Blogging Challenge Week #1

One thought on “Myself – Massimo

1. Hi Mass,

Your writing is so descriptive! You know what I noticed, you talked about smells three times – the smell of the ocean in Italy, the smell in the Mountains at Beverino and the smell of fresh food. Isn’t it funny how much memory and smells are connected! You also reminded me that we have video at home of the ocean in Camogli, we should watch it to hear the sound of the ocean and the church bells again! 🙂

xoxo
    Mom