Bobo – by Cory

Jake whispered to Brian,  “I hear him. He’s coming up the stairs.  Brian and Jake crawled under Brian’s bed so he wouldn’t see them.  When he came in the room Brian immediately saw it was Bobo.

Bobo was a Clown who had visited Brian’s school for a comedy show. When Bobo was on stage, he had chosen Brian to be his assistant. Three days after that. He met Bobo again at Jake’s birthday party.  When he was at the party Bobo kept waving to him every five minutes.  Brian eventually got creeped out so he decided to go back home.  On his way home, he saw Bobo again on the sidewalk. Then Bobo waved to him again.

When Brian got home he went straight to the kitchen to get some food.  While he opened the refrigerator his mom told him that she and his dad were going out of town and wouldn’t be home until the next day. Brian would have to stay home by himself.

Later at night, when Brian was alone watching movies he got bored, so he  invited Jake to sleepover. When Jake arrived, they started to play video games.  While they were playing they heard a weird noise downstairs but they ignored it and kept playing.  A couple minutes later they heard it again so they now stopped and muted the TV to see if they could hear it again.  A couple minutes later they heard something coming up the stairs.  Suddenly, they heard someone calling Brian’s name, so they tip toed under the bed so he wouldn’t see them.

The next day when they his parents came home all they saw was a balloon that had the name Bobo.

5 thoughts on “Bobo – by Cory

1. Hi Cory:
    I love the story especially Bobo because he is a funny character but a little creepy. Your story is more funny than scary, like the title. Your story is different from the ones I have heard. My favorite part was when Bobo left the balloon.
    -Dylan

2. Cory,
    I like the ending of your story. I was expecting Bobo to show up at Brian’s house and scare the two boys, but you left it up to the reader to figure out what happened. The balloon with Bobo’s name on it was a nice touch.

3. Hi Cory!

I liked your story about Bobo. Clowns creep me out a little but you made them sound really funny with a bit of creepiness. I like how Bobo left a balloon with his name on it. Where did you get the idea of a killer clown?

4. Thanks everyone. I had a great time doing it and it really made me happy with all these nice comments. Please check out our other stuff too.

From,
    Cory