What I do after school by Logan

Challenge #5

One of my favorite things to do is to play sports. I play on a travel soccer team and a school soccer team.  Almost every day I have either soccer games or practices after school. On Mondays and Wednesdays after school I have travel soccer practice in with my travel soccer team. I try to do my homework in school before soccer practice. After practice I go home eat dinner and do home work and go to bed.

On Tuesday’s and Thursday’s I have PDS soccer practice right after school with my 5-6 team. On the away games I always ride the school bus with my team mates. We have fun riding the bus. Then I ride back on the bus to school and my dad brings me home. When I get home, I do home- work, eat dinner and and maybe, if I get all of my homework done, I get to watch my favorite television show, Wipe Out! Then I go to bed. My days are really busy.

3 thoughts on “What I do after school by Logan

1. hi Miss W.
    My favorite soccer team in the world would have to be Real Madrid. I dont really have a favorite soccer player because I like a lot of soccer players.
    -Logan