Week # 8 – Blogging Challenge by Grace

My Family
I don’t get to see my family all together a lot. Two of my aunts and one of my uncles live in California so I don’t see them very much. I live with my brother my dad and my mom. We go on a lot of family trips but I don’t go on many trips with my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. The only grandparent I have lives in California but he comes to my house for vacation sometimes and over some breaks we go to his house. I have not had many family reunions and the last one I had was over two years ago. Sometimes I go on vacations with my cousins but mostly I just visit them.My brother loves history and sometimes he teaches me things that he knows. My brother is a year older than me so whenever I need help he usually understands and can help me. My mom likes to garden and be outside. I like going outside with her and gardening. My dad is usually working because he has to but he loves music and so do I. He plays me some of his music that he has on his itunes or music he just heard. Whenever I see my cousin who lives in Saugerties my brother and I play tag games with him. Some of my relatives that I don’t know very well put my parents know come to our house for dinner or a football game. So it is fun to see them and get to know them better.