Blogging challenge #10

So far this year, I have enjoyed having a class blog. I have written seven posts based upon a paragraph about myself, my scary story, my trip to  F.D.R farm property, The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, Challenge #5, and my post about having no school. I will soon be posting two more posts, which will be challenge #9 and the post I am writing now. Then I will have all the nine posts that I need. I promoted our blog to my family members and I received comments! I have three comments on my no school post, one on my F.D.R trip, and two on my scary story, including the paragraph about myself. All together, I have eight comments. The posts I didn’t mention are still waiting to receive comments. My favorite post was writing the paragraph about myself, because it was fun thinking of ways to express myself to people around the world. By expressing myself, I came up with many thoughts and ideas that I may not thought of before I wrote them down. After I finished the post, I received one comment from my mom, and I replied back, so that’s how I ended up with two comments on that post. The same could be said about my other blog posts. It was challenging and enjoyable not only to write about myself but also about interesting things our class did together.

On our blog, we have a theme that is black with Ancient statues, and we haven’t changed it since the end of last month. If we change the background more often, it will make our blog more interesting so our visitors can be excited rather than being bored. We should also add more widgets to persuade more people to learn more about web 2.0 tools. We have seven widgets, which is fine for now. We could add a virtual pet to our blog which might help us get more views and comments from other people around the world.

I’m looking forward to doing the blogging challenge again in March. I think our class will have a four day trip to report on at that point. It would be great to continue sharing blogs with my family, friends and others in the future.