Mrs. Gregory’s 6th Grade and the Applegate Blog – By Xavier

Challenge #10

Mrs. Gregory’s 6th grade blog is amazing. The first thing I like about this blog is that there is a post every month on the star bloggers. I think it is very cool to have a post about kids who have a goal every week. For example last week the students tried to get the most comments. Another Thing I like about this blog is that there are so many web 2.0 tools used:  you even have a page with just web 2.0 tools on it. My favorite web 2.0 tool is Pixton because I can create a video comic and a regular comic. Finally, I also like that Mrs. Gregory’s 6th grade makes videos of their class work like the Diet Coke and Mentos project then makes a post about what they learned. I hope everyone checks out their blog Mrs. Gregory’s 6th Grade.

Mrs. Applegate’s blog is awesome. One thing I like about her blog is that she has the homework for school on the blog in case the students forget. I think it is a really good idea to do that because you can see all the details to the homework. Another thing I like is that each student has a section of the blog and can customize their own section. I also like that there are daily questions like, “How was your day?” or “Write about a field trip”, and students have to respond in the comments.  Check it out at Mrs. Applegate’s blog.