Challenge #10 – By Anna

Challenge #10

Since September, I have posted 10 posts. They were all either school based topics or set by a challenge. I got 5 comments in all. I got 2 comments from classmates, 1 from a family member and 2 from students at since September. I have posted 5 . They were all either school based or set by a challenge. I got 5 comments in all. I got 2 comments from classmates, 1 from a family member and 2 from students at other schools. The post that received the most comments was the Scary Story post which got 3 comments. I think it got the most comments because it was a really interesting story. It was interesting because it was scary and there is a lot of suspicious things in it. I enjoyed writing the Scary story the most because it was fun to start from scratch instead of having something that you had to write about. We changed blog themes every week because each week there was a different assignment. There are a lot of widgets on our blog and I think that is good because I think widgets are fun and entertaining. I have a lot of blogs on blogroll. I think that our blog is awesome! schools. The post that received the most comments was the Scary Story post which got 3 comments. I think it got the most comments because it was a really interesting story. It was interesting because it was scary and there is a lot of suspicious things in it. I enjoyed writing the Scary story the most because it was fun to start from scratch instead of having something that you had to write about. We changed blog themes every week because each week there was a different assignment. There are a lot of widgets on our blog and I think that is good because I think widgets are fun and entertaining. I have a lot of blogs on blogroll. I think that our blog is awesome!