Picture Challenge – Caroline- By Cam

I was walking down the cobblestone road with my good friend, Frederik. It was night time and the moon was full. I noticed a small hole that lead down about 15 ft by a tree. Frederik and I walked cautiously over to the peculiar cavity in the earth. We gazed down the hole. Frederik stared down and his eyes widened. His jaw dropped and as I looked down, I did the same.My eyes caught the sharp, black eyes of a very small but cute dinosaur. He had grey wings and a small, pointy, yellow snout. He had pink splotches all over his mostly yellow body. The creatures eyes widened and his wings fluttered at the sight of Frederik. He jumped out of the hole and latched onto Frederik’s neck with his razor sharp fangs.

I screamed in horror as I watched Frederik’s corpse fall into the pit. As soon as the body touched the pit it immediately morphed into another one of the creatures. “ Frederik!” I screamed. I caught one last glimpse of Frederik’s cold body when I felt the sharp teeth of the other beast. As I fell into the pit, I looked back up at the creature and regretted what I had done.