The Hole – Picture Challenge by Massimo

“Where does that hole go to?” I thought out loud. I looked down and it kept going and going. I went to get my mom and dad and asked them to come with me and see the hole. When we got there there was nothing left but mud. “That’s impossible!” I said.
My parents left really annoyed and said, “Jack you have to tell the truth or else you wont make a living.”
“But it was there before!” I yelled to my parents. After they left, the hole was back. If the hole wasn’t there before but now it was, it had to be fake so I stepped into the hole. I fell down down down and down.

I woke up to what seemed to be a maze. There were colors everywhere and it was very confusing. I kept thinking I was walking in a circle. There were the weirdest things everything I saw and I didn’t even know how to explain. When I got to what seemed like the center, I found an elevator. The only thing that didn’t seem right about it was that it felt like it was going forward and not up and down.

When the elevator stopped, the maze wasn’t a maze anymore but more like a paradise. Everybody there was mumbling weird things that I couldn’t quiet make out, but there was one word I heard which was, “leave now.” I got really frightened, then out of nowhere I heard loud foot steps. Every body started running and screaming. I didn’t know what else to do but run so I got back on the elevator. I was running through the maze looking for the exit, but I heard the footsteps of the beast on my trail. Everywhere I went, there was a dead end. Then I saw light. “ Could it be?” I said. I thought I found the exit but it was a dead end. The beast had trapped me and I was caught……