Following Marco Polo – Remy

Dear Denis,
Thank you for making the video about following Marco Polo’s route. My name is Remy and I really enjoyed watching it with my 6th grade Humanities class . If you want to check out our class blog here is the link.

We started a unit on Marco Polo a couple of weeks ago and have been watching your movie to learn about it. Whenever our teacher tells us that are going to talk about Marco Polo today we all ask if we can watch the movie. We love the movie so much because it has humor in it and it is very educational. One funny part that we all really liked was when the guy was about to shoot you and you pulled a out a cigarette and gave them to him so that he wouldn’t shoot you right then.

Our class thought that your photographs were amazing and very interesting to look at. Since you are such a great guy we were wondering if you could give us some face to face info about your journey and adventure following Marco Polo. We would like to invite you to come to our school to talk with us about your travels. Here is the link to our school website where you can find the location of our school.

Can’t wait to see you.
From,
Remy

Shirley’s 6th Grade