My Passion – Sidney

Blogging Challenge #2

I have a lot of things I like but I can’t decide what is my passion. Some of the things that I like to do is  gymnastic and soccer. I find that I am really good at both sports and it is something that is fun for the most part.

The reason I like doing gymnastics is because it is really hard and I like taking on challenges. It is a really athletic sport and it helps me get stronger and faster. Plus I can learn really cool and hard skills and show people what I learned.

Another thing that I really like is soccer. Soccer is a really cool sport that I really enjoy, but it is not my passion or isn’t now anyways. The reason why I like soccer is because I get to meet new people and it keeps you energized and gives you something to do. I also like how soccer gives you an opportunity to try new and different positions like if someone does defense and they get sick at playing that position, then they can try offense instead so you can alternate positions in soccer.

These are the things that I really like and enjoy but these are not my passions but might be one day. I hope I find one soon so I can really enjoy it.

Created By: Vectorfresh. Picture form Greatvectors.com