A Day in the Life of Me! By Mira

Blogging Challenge #3

Hi! I am Mira. Do you want to know what it is like in a day like mine? I wake up very early, around 6:30 then I get dressed and have breakfast. I leave my house and get to school around 8:00 a.m. When I get to school I go to my classes. Then after a long day of school I go home and hang out with my friend’s and family . My sister and I also love playing with our dogs. Then my parents come home around 6:00 p.m. and all four of us have dinner. Sometimes we get take-out and sometimes my parents make something at home. Then my family and I watch TV. We like to watch the Food Network and the Voice. Then after that, I go to bed around 9:00. Well I hope you liked learning about my day!

Wait a minute, I forgot  some things that I like to do and some activities I do after school! I love singing, so one day I go to singing after school and also on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I play soccer after school. The last thing I do after school is that my sister and I are in a club at our farm and we do fundraisers and we play games and talk. Before I get to any of those activities, I have to drive for almost an hour to get to school and back. On the drive to and from school my sister and I talk and listen to music and it is usually really fun.

The last thing I want to tell you about is the technology at my school. Everybody has a computer and we use them for most of our school work. I like how we get to use computers for most things instead of writing by hand the whole time. We also have smart boards which are really cool. I love all the technology and how we get to use it everyday it is great. I hoped you liked learning about a day in the life of me!