Picture: By Lexi

I had a piece of black duct tape over my mouth. Do you know how this started? I don’t think so, well…I’ll tell you.
It was 30 minutes before my little brother’s birthday party started and the entertainment would be here any minute. I sat down in the kitchen and waited for them to show up. A noise came from the door. I looked but nobody was there. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked and saw a clown!
“Hi, are you here for my brother’s birthday party?” He looked at me and then he looked away. I saw him holding a booklet of some sort. He finally spoke. “No, I’m here for you” “I’m sorry what?” I was terribly confused.
The clown glanced at the paper and said, “I have a team of police officers coming for you” He opened then closed his mouth, as if he forgot what to say. He looked at his paper. Before he said something else he moved all around. “I will kill you! Ok look… I’m sooo sorry for that,” he told me. “What do you mean?” I asked him.
“I’m a clown, but I’m also an actor! This was the script for my next audition. I needed you to think it was real, sorry” “So it was a script” I asked. “No.” He showed me the paper. It was a picture of me. The date on the picture was one minute from now. The picture made me shiver. In the picture I had a piece of black duct tape over my mouth. He turned the page in the next picture and I was dead. I felt stickiness over my mouth. I tried to rip it off but I couldn’t. That’s when everything went black.

4 thoughts on “Picture: By Lexi

1. This was creepy, but a little confusing when he was talking about the script. Otherwise, it was great.

~Cormac

2. Oh. My. Gosh. Lexi, that was really good! I love how the pictures tell the future. I know I’d be scared if I saw a picture of me in the future showing me dead! However, the dialogue was a little bit confusing. Next time you write, try and make it more clear, or stick to one concept. For example, what’s with the actor clown? He’s an actor who won’t kill you, then he decides he is? That part confused me. Other than that, it was awesome!

3. OOOOOO MMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOODDDDDD! that’s cool by the end Lexi . really dude