The Runaway Girl By Leah

The night before Halloween there was a lonely young girl who didn’t really like her life. Her rich parents kept her sheltered from the harsh ghost town they lived in. She was fed up because her parents never let her go outside. She wanted to see the real world. So that night she made a plan.
The girl gathered everything she needed to run away and on Halloween night she set off. She got past the gates of her house but as soon as she did that she met up with an angry ghost. As soon as the angry ghost saw her he took her to the town graveyard.
The next day her parents went to wake her up but when they went in her room she was missing, so they called the police and they went searching for her. They searched for weeks looking for her and they were about to give up when they decided to search the town graveyard one last time.
When the searchers entered the town graveyard, one of the policemen tripped when he looked at what he tripped on, he screamed. Everybody looked at him and then saw what he was looking at. It was the girl’s dead body. How do I know that? Because the angry ghost was me.

4 thoughts on “The Runaway Girl By Leah

1. Hey Leah it is Mira! I loved your story so much. It was suspenseful and it also made me hang off the edge of my seat reading it. I loved how the main character a lonely girl. Great job!-Mira

2. Awesome ending Leah! I loved, loved, loved your story! There was a great storyline. The character background that you set in my mind was cool. I also liked how much description you had. Keep going with the awesome work, Leah!

3. Nice story it was creepy,very interesting and surprising at the end. Grate story and keep up the great work.