Wanna Play? By Aydin Schwartz

News flash: Crazed Kidnapper still at large! Close your windows and lock your doors!
It was a nice summer day. Troy, Connor, Justin and Colton were on their way to an amusement park. “Finally, we’re here,” said Troy. When the four went to get their tickets nobody was there. “FREE PASSES!!! WOOOO!!!” Colton yells. “I guess so,” Troy says nervously. The 4 boys zoom past the admission, only to see an empty amusement park.
“Ok this is weird,” Colton says. “Yeah!” Connor Replies. Troy starts to feel uncomfortable. “Guys, this doesn’t seem right.” Troy scans the park only to see a clown. “WHAT THE…” Troy is too scared to talk. “Hey, maybe we’re not alone after all,” Justin says, starting to walk closer to the clown. “HI! I’m Herby the clown! Wanna play?” “Justin! Get away from that clown!” Yells Troy. Hearing this, the clown sprints away as if the words form troy’s mouth were chasing after it. “Ummmm….” Justin continues. “Troy, you’re right, this doesn’t seem right at all, and we should get out of here.” All 4 of the boys start leaving the amusement park when suddenly they heard running footsteps. In response, they all look back. “Where’s Connor?” Justin inquires. Connor was mysteriously missing. “Yeah,” Troy adds. “Guys, what’s goin on?” Colton asks. They then hear faintly: “wanna play?” Then everything goes black.
Troy wakes up in his house, on his bed. He goes down stairs and rushes outside to to tell Justin Colton and Connor about his nightmare. As he runs over to Connors house he’s stopped by Colton and Justin. “Do you know what’s wrong with Connor?” Colton asks Troy.
“He hasn’t come out of his house all day. We knocked like 10 times,” As justin speaks, Connor walks out of his house. “Well I guess you jynx’d it…” Troy responds. The 3 boys walk towards Connor to talk to him. As Troy is about to talk about his nightmare, he’s interrupted by Connor with a butcher’s knife in hand.
“HI! I’m Connor! Wanna play?”

3 thoughts on “Wanna Play? By Aydin Schwartz

1. Wow Aydin that story was really scary. The ending was a lot different than most scary stories, and I think that the style of the story was very interesting. The idea seemed very different, in a good way. I would like to see more of your writing.

2. I liked the bit with the suspense of when connor had a butcher’s knife .What happen’s next ? It would be even better if there is more description about what the clown look’s like .
    please can you comment on our blog at
    6tj2013.knowleparkblogs.net . I live in bristol , uk

3. That was really scary the end was really weird the whole story was superb. It was full of little scares until it go to the end with a big one. Very scary and great story.