Observation Piece By Cole

Ice Versus Fire

I reach up to my shelf and grab a piece of orbit spearmint gum.  After I quickly shove it into my mouth, I put on my suit. Then I become SUPER FLAME!

I dart outside my house to see the notorious Dr. Ice. He jumps at me. Instantly a wave of cold crosses my entire body, especially affecting my fingers. Quickly, I jump back and I almost get hit by a speeding car. I leap back at him and I smell my gum very distinctly. *FLASH* As I leap backwards, and land on my porch I notice a piece of furniture. I light it on fire and throw it at Dr. Ice. Then I am startled by the loud sound of a plane overhead, and Dr. Ice leaps at me and his amazing strength helps him as he throws me into the air, putting me feet away from the engine of the plane. Scared, I crash back down to earth with a large thud. I see an unnatural swarm of bugs around me and I flick them all away. Another bug flies into my face and I swat it away and lose my balance. I crash into my hot tub which immediately comes to a boil. If I don’t get out of the water FAST I will die!

I jump out of the water and hurl a log at Dr Ice. He falls down and throws it back at me. Along with the log he grabs a laptop from a terrified passerby and throws it at me. The log zooms by me blowing my hair aside with a cold breeze. I then get hit by the laptop flat in my thighs. Dr Ice’s cold is starting to crack the ground beneath me, so I jump over to a different place. I look at my blank fingers completely frostbitten. My nose is runny and my mouth is cold all because of Dr Ice. He pulls all of the water out of my well and throws it at me freezing it in the air. I dodge it and run at Dr Ice. I tackle him into my hot tub and I watch as he slowly melts away in the boiling water….