Racism by Leah

There are many human rights problems from hunger to freedom of  speech. I am only  covering  one of many, which  is  racism.  Racism goes around the  world  from  Africa  to Asia.  Racism is from little things from bullying someone because of their religion  o killing people because of their  religion.

Racism in everywhere and I want to change that . In Europe  From  1933 to 1945 there was a major act of racism. It was called the holocaust and it killed six million (mostly Jewish) people.  It was lead by the Nazi party  and some people still agree with that action today.

In North America there is racism on the internet  also there used to be slavery. In the middle east  people are against girls going to school, and there are major problems about religion.  In Africa, more and more people in Zimbabwe  are racist to the white farmers because they have lots of land. In Australia there was a problem that people did not want nonwhites to immigrate there because people said that Australia was  being swamped by people who were not white.

So as you can tell there is racism all over the world  and I want to change that. I think schools around the world should make clubs to stop  racism. It is little things that can change big things. Lets make a change … Lets stop racism! To find out more click on this link.

One thought on “Racism by Leah

1. Racisam is really bad. It is sad how many people start war because of it. My teacher told me a story when she was in Africa she was carying a boy. His leg was bleeding and there were loads of people, but the doctor let her first because she was white and black people think that white people are better than them.