My Family – by Sarah

The first to come to the USA in my family was Julius Lewit. His wife was Camilla Lewit. Julius came four generations ago. Camilla (Julius’s wife) maiden name was Abeles. Then she married Julius and came to America from Bohemia. They had five children Bertha, Harry, Richard, Martha and Walter. Walter met and married my great grandmother Rona. They had two kids Bill and Bob. Bill got together with Gloria and had one kid. His name was Ric. Ric married Alison  and they had two girls Sarah and Rebecca. If you think that it is a simple family well you would be wrong in this instance. The only people in my family to have one child was my grand parents and that leaves me with a lot of cousins. See you at the next family reunion.

2 thoughts on “My Family – by Sarah

1. It is so cool that you know so much about your familys history. I wish I knew that much about mine!!! 🙂
    Anyway, My name is MYSTERIOUSRAINBOWNINJA48 and i love your blog!
    Please comment me back at mas5thgrade.org

2. wow that is so cool that you know alot of stuff about your famliy the only thing i know is that my mother grandmother and great grandmother just kidding but that is really cool and and I hope you find out more about your famliy and if you want to comment back go to mas5thgrade .o rg and press Goddessoftheegyptianflame