Sobia- My Favorite…

I have a lot of favorite colors, animals, hobbies and a lot more stuff. My favorite color is probably red but sometimes red isn’t as pretty as other colors. Sometimes I like turquoise. All the colors are pretty but some are prettier to me. My favorite animal is any type of cat like lions, pet cats, tigers and other cats. I also like dogs and but not as much. Sometimes my cat and I draw together but his drawings are his paw prints in the ground.

Drawing is always fun but I love to read because there are so many books that you could read and they all have different plots to them usually. Drawing is fun too but I like reading better. My favorite famous person is Ariana Grande because she is amazing to me and her voice is really good. She has red hair and that’s one of the reasons why I like her. She even has her own website.

Everyone is different in some way and we all like different things. I may like a different book/ author than someone else but we might like the same music. It all depends on what kinds of things that we like and it’s always our choice on what what we like.