My Connections – By Will

I chose activity #2 I am about to tell you how I am connected. Well first of all my dad is from France and my mom is from Missouri so it’s hard to go everywhere. I usually go to France because I grew up there and I have lots of friends there (France has a lot of British people so those are my English friends) and I also have French friends. I use a lot of different things such as Instagram, Text, Messenger, Kik, E-Mail, (my friend Cormac just made me a Skype account), and of course I call. My dad is a movie producer so it’s hard to see him all the time but my mom is a pilates trainer and she is always at home, (a little too much she always says) but otherwise I love to see my dad and mom. I use to write letters to my Mamie and to my Papi, but now I text and E-Mail. To my Granddaddy and Omama I E-Mail. I also have cousins in St. Louis. I love to see them, but sadly we don’t see them that much. And then it comes down to my brother. I think he’s funny but annoying, immature (and that’s coming from me), but overall he’s cool and we have lot’s of fun together even though we fight a lot… So that’s how I am connected  Just comment… Toodles!!!