My Day – By William

I usually wake up around 6:25. I get dressed, take a shower, brush my teeth, and usually go downstairs around 6:45. My mom makes me breakfast, and it’s usually toast and hot chocolat. I finish breakfast at 6:55, brush my teeth, and get ready for the bus. My mom or dad drives me to CLS (the Rhinebeck elementary school) and we see the Dutchess Day bus. A few minutes after the Dutchess Day bus leaves, the Poughkeepsie Day bus arrives. When I arrive at school it’s 8:15, and Laura usually says that we have to “catch class” because we are late.
Classes go on until break at 10:05. I usually have a bagel and I take a full one because I know that Bud or Cormac are going to take half of it. I try to eat fast because I like going outside to play basketball with my preschool friends, Wynn and Tomas. At lunch and recess I usually eat the cafeteria food and then go outside to play basketball with the 8th graders. The bus usually leaves around 3:15, and I usually play “I spy” with a nice 3rd grader named Kishi. When we get to CLS it’s 4:00. When I get home I play basketball outside, and then go inside to do homework, and then watch TV. I have dinner with my family, and then go to bed around 10:30, and then the cycle starts all over again.
What are your days like?

One thought on “My Day – By William

1. do you really get up at 6:45 in the morning i usually get up at 7:00.

comment back at mas5thgrade.org