My Favorite Place – By William

My favorite place in the world might have to be Le Loup in Bar-sur-Loup France. It is a nice river 10 minutes away from where I grew up. It is icy cold and the temperature is 17 degrees celsius. It takes about 5 minutes to get used to the water but it is very refreshing when you do. I usually go on a little cliff over the river that is really high. The one spot where I jump off of the cliff is like 7 feet deep! it is really fun. I heard stories about it. The two mountain which separate the river used to be one big mountain but the river dug its way out. When you think about a river you think of something huge like the Hudson or the Mississippi, well that’s not the case in this river. It’s really small like a creek, but it’s considered a river because of how long it is. I had so many experiences there I have been going there since I was 1 year old. Before I would basically just swim and climb the huge rocks that were 15 feet tall. Now I jump off of those rocks, and I don’t swim as much because I am to busy jumping. There are lots of trees surrounding the part of the river that I go to. I have never ever been in another part of the river in my whole life. Thank you so much for reading my all time favorite place and I would love to know yours. Comment your favorite place below.

2 thoughts on “My Favorite Place – By William

1. Hello William I am not sure should i call you a boy or Mr. but anyway great story and my favorite spot in the world is this Italian restaurant.

2. I realy like your story because it has decription and is very very natural.
    keep on writing never give up 🙂