Buddies – By Reese

My class started buddies with the pre-k and k today and there was 15 of them and 20 of us. The thing that all of us did is We introduced ourselves then said our favorite flavor of ice cream. My favorite was key lime pie. Then we played with the play dough then block drawing and then puzzles. I did the drawing and I made paper airplanes with the buddies then we got our own buddies.index

I paired up with Analyah and Matt helped me, but she was very scared. Matt and I waited a while and then we got new buddies. I got Gii Gi with Audrey and Matt got Gia. The first thing we did is play in the woods and then we played on the swings. After that, we played Duck Duck Goose. Next we played hide and seek and then we went in.

We then left the buddies. It was such an exciting time with the buddies. If I had to describe them, it would be funny, tiring, amazing, fun and loves to play.

2 thoughts on “Buddies – By Reese

1. Sounds like you had a great time with Judy and Amy’s class!! Keep us posted on how it going!!

2. I thought your blog was very interesting, it sounds like you had an enjoying day with your friends.