Buddies By Josephine

I go to PDS and we do a lot of fun activities and challenges. One thing that we do here is called buddies. Buddies is a program that lets us hang out with the kids in the lower school. We are in 6th grade and are working with the pre-k and k and it is really fun and cute. It helps a lot of people who are not the best at working with kids better. I really like this program and today was our first day.

My buddie is a little 4 year old girl named Gia. She is really cute and I had a lot of fun with her. When we got into the room we all sat in a circle and said our names and our favorite ice cream. I said, “Josephine and chocolate.” I sat down next to Anna and Jane and I hung out with a little girl named Gia. She showed Jane, Anna and I some of her projects and we just talked. Then again we sat in a circle and were assigned our buddies. I got Gia and I was happy because she is so cute and a lot of fun to hang out with.

After getting assigned our buddies we took a picture with them, then we went outside to play. We played at the swings, and in the trees we found fairy dust-sand. Then Matthew joined our group, so after that we played Duck, Duck, Goose and Hide and Go seek and other games. So we really got to know each other and I had a really good experience today with my buddies

One thought on “Buddies By Josephine

1. Hi Josephine. I read your blog about the buddies and thought it was great. You gave a many details. I liked how you told me about when you guys went outside and the Fairy dust-sand. The way you introduce Matthew. It was clear and it flowed into the paragraph well. Also, I liked the way you started the blog. It gave me a lot of information.
    -Bella