My Summer time Adventures By Sebastian

One thing that was fun for me over the summer was surfing in New Jersey. Its really cool and I liked the water. I’ve been swimming since I was 3. I call it my natural habitat, So what is fun about it?  It feels like you’re gliding on the waves so when you catch a wave it feels like you not even doing any work. It’s so effortless the water in New Jersey but it was freezing cold. It was main water and it was water from the Arctic. In my case, the waves were rough and the water was filled with dead flies at one point, and it was disgusting.

I was in New Jersey for 4 days. I was there with Memphis. When we were down there we made a lot of jokes and went to the beach a lot. We were the dynamic duo.We also went to Days ice cream shop.they have the best ice cream there. It has 32 different flavors and there still adding more. I love it so much and I usually get coffee and chocolate.

I remember when we were on the beach, I would just let the waves take me and I ended up getting attacked by the ocean. There were  nasty flies flying into the water and landing on me. It was fun but the flies ruined it all because the flies were dead and some were alive. I swallowed one too, but I had fun and that’s what I did in the summer.

2 thoughts on “My Summer time Adventures By Sebastian

1. This post was really cool!!! In the first paragraph when you talked about the wave I felt like I was there. Very nice writing. One thing I suggest is that next time you write look over the punctuation a couple times. I know punctuation is hard but you get used to it. Great Job!!

2. Dear Georgia

This was one of my first post. Thanks for the advice. I will go on your blog and post a comment.