Week #3, Activity #6

Week #3, Activity #6

If you could live anywhere in the world, universe or world of books, where would it be and why?

I would live on Mount Olympus! I would want to live on Mount Olympus because then I could be raised and witness the power of the 12 Greek Olympians and the other minor gods in Greek mythology.

I would also like to buy an island. I would name it “Ibblestan”. I would name it Ibblestan because my sister Fatima always calls me “Ibbles”. I would like to live there and make everything there by giant Lego bricks. It would the ultimate Lego land! I would also make a program in where people would make things with Legos, and then I would make them real! It would be cool for everyone, because I would make everything for very small kids with plush Lego duplos and everything for older people extremely complex and hard.

In all, I think living on Mount Olympus or in “Ibblestan” would be really fun and cool at the same time! I could also learn about things like the Greek way of thinking about life and creation. I could also learn about problem solving and architecture in “Ibblestan”. It would be really fun and an equally amazing learning experience!

2 thoughts on “Week #3, Activity #6

1. Ibrahim,
    I really enjoyed reading your post. I think that your choice of living on Mount Olympus was very smart. I like your choice for names as to your island. I also like the creativity of building it with Legos.
    I would love it if you would look at my posts too!
    -Cole

2. Hi Cole! Thank you, I read your blog post too, it was great. You’re right, if we leave digital footprints, they should be positive.
    – Ibrahim W.