Challenge Number 1 – Activity 2 -Josephine

Challenge number 1 Activity 2

Hi! I am Josephine. I’m 11 years old go and to PDS. This is my first year here as I just moved back from Ireland and had lived there for 6 ½ years It is only my second year living her even though I have lived here before. In PDS we do a lot of fun stuff and and right now we are doing challenges. I chose to do the “All about me page”

My mom’s American and my dad’s Irish and since I was two I lived in America, but when I was three I moved to Ireland. I went to a school called Saint Mathias. It was a good size school but then everybody left for high school and to different schools and places .The last time I heard there was only eight people in the school, so now it is tiny. When I lived there I went to that school and we came to America every summer.

Then we moved here and I went to Chancellor Livingston for 4th and 5th grade then I started going to PDS. So far I really like being here and I am enjoying doing all these challenges and I hope you enjoyed my post. So I have been living in New York, I have enjoyed doing a lot of pleasant stuff.  I enjoy horse back riding, going to fairs, swimming and a lot of other really exciting stuff. That is some of the many things I like to do here in NY.