Student Blogging Challenge #4 Activity 5-Bastien

Ok, I am going to talk about some things related to being safe on the internet and making all the right choices. My name is Bastien, and I am doing a challenge called week 4 digital footprint on the student blog, There are 5 Activities I chose activity 5. What happens in activity 5 is, writing things you would recommend doing on the internet to a younger audience.

The internet is probably one of the most dangerous tools in the world, and one of the most useful. It can be used for many bad things and many good things, some of the bad things it is used for are, abuse to children and adults, viruses and trackers, and many others. Some of the good and useful things are, research for schools, communication websites (used safely), and learning many interesting things. The internet is very useful but must be used with care handled with safety.

Computers/Laptops are wonderful tools and great inventions. They, as any online mechanical device can be hacked and programed by other device users. There are ways to block malicious programs and viruses, and keep your computer safe and be responsible with them.

One thought on “Student Blogging Challenge #4 Activity 5-Bastien

1. Bastien,
    I didn’t know you could use a computer.
    You never send me emails.
    Your Grandfather