Blog Post Challenge Week #1

Activity 1

I would say I m different in real life than on the Internet. On the Internet I am less descriptive than in real life. If in real life I was telling somebody about my summer vacation it would be like 20 paragraphs if it was copied down. On line that would only be like three or four paragraphs. Online I try and get it done quick but in real life I take my time explaining something. I make more jokes in real life than on the computer. I am a lot more interesting in person than online.

Activity 2

image

I choose this website to make it because you don’t have to download anything onto the computer. Il ike this avatar I made because it is very simple. I like simple clothing like that

Activity 3

My name is Aidan. I am ten years old. I live in New York. My pets are four cats, Casper, Spanky, Stymie and Alfalfa and two fish. My favorite sport is swimming and I am a member of the Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team. I also like ice skating.

2 thoughts on “Blog Post Challenge Week #1

1. Hi Aidan –

I like what you wrote in your post about not being too personal on the internet. It’s probably safer to be a little more impersonal and not give out too many details about yourself. I also like your avatar. I prefer simple clothing as well. Maybe that’s why you like simple clothes!

2. Hi Aidan!

I really appreciate the amount of detail you put into your posts! Check out my blog!

miaroub.edublogs.org