Blog Post Challenge Week #1by Neha

Activity 1:  My name is Neha and my favorite color is lavender and I love art.  I am sort of the same person online as I am in real life. but usually I am more quiet in real life.

Activity 2: This is the link for the avatar I made : Bitmoji

I chose this avatar because I think it looks like me and I just like it.

Activity 3:           

My name is Neha and  I’m in  6th grade. I love art.and reading. My favorite color is lavender. I also like making these bracelets that are called Rainbow Loom bracelets. They are basically rubber bands made into a bracelet by putting them on a loom and looping them on a hook. I love to paint. I’ve painted a lot of paintings. I like to write in school. My favorite favorite subject in school is  history because I like to learn about the past and all the wars we have had in the past. I don’t have any pets. I have a little sister. 

5 thoughts on “Blog Post Challenge Week #1by Neha

1. MOM..
    Dear Neha, I love your blog. it is a true description of you and your talents. wish you the best in school.

2. Neha,

I LOVE this post because we have a lot of similarities. Ok first I love art and reading, but I don’t really like writing and I can only do splatter paint. One of my favorite colors is lavender and I love making Rainbow Loom bracelets. I got one for my 6th grade graduation a year ago and since then I made a lot of them. How many Rainbow Loms have you made and have you done any of your design?

-R.Arcallana http://www.flags8.org

3. Neha,
    Because of your comment on my blog, I decided to check yours out! It is so good, I love your avatar! Keep it up! Lowcountrygirl.edublogs.org