Blogging Challenge Week #1- by Tess

Activity 1

Yes I am a different person. Online I try to be responsible (I am still responsible in real life) who posts well and doesn’t abuse online use. In real life I try to be a let loose person who can get work done but isn’t always clicking away on a computer. I love nature and I love to be offline.

Activity 2:

avatar(USE)

I chose this avatar because it shows my style. I especially wanted something that would be realistic. I am also a happy person (Most of the time) so I added a big smile to show you, me! I made this on Bitmoji.  It’s a great site and I hope a lot of people use it!  

Activity 3:

’m Tess. I love to do a lot of things, one of which is writing. I also love horror movies. I like them because they give you a rush when there is a jump scare. I have always wanted to see a horror movie in theaters so I can scream with other people and not feel so weird!  I also have a loving family made up of my mom, my dad, my brother and my 2 pets Scout and Wilbur. Recently I’ve been into rock music. My friend Bella introduced me to some bands and I have loved them ever since! But I don’t just love to listen to music, I love to play it too! I play guitar, violin and a little ukulele. One thing I did that was really fun, was play at the Bardavon with an orchestra called Stringendo. I’ve been in the orchestra for about a year, and it’s really fun.  Another thing I love is sports. I’m on a swim team called the Hudson Valley Dolphins, I just moved up to the second group called Silver. Before I was in bronze. You move  to the next group up depending on how good you are at swimming. My brother is in the best group, Gold. Last year I went to the Junior Olympics. Me and 3 other people swam a free style relay.

4 thoughts on “Blogging Challenge Week #1- by Tess

1. This is a perfect description of who you are. I think your love of photography and nature are two things you forgot that make you an even more amazing person!

2. Tess,

I love how your so unique and your post is so specific and describes a lot about you. Your life seems so interesting and fun. Never stop being yourself. I also love listening to music and I’m pretty much obsessed with bands. Which bands do you listen to?

-V Mijares
    http://www.flags8.org

3. Hi Tess,

I saw your comment on my post and it has been a while since I was on this website so sorry.

There is a lot of Taco places but the only one I can remember is Taco Bell. I hardly go to eat tacos. My favorite food is bacon. I love it in my breakfast or in my hamburger. Yum!