Blogging challenge week 1 Zoe

Activity 1: Is my real-life presence different from my online presence?

I don’t really have much of a presence online . . . yesterday was the first time I have ever commented on anything online, and this is the first time I have ever blogged or anything. I don’t really post or comment on much. The most I really do is share pictures of cute bears and messages of conservation and wildlife with the five or so people in my circles on google plus. I do have a youtube account, but I have never uploaded, commented on, or even liked anything. I have subscribed to a couple people though, and even that was a big step for me. It’s not that I’m don’t know how to use the internet or anything. I spend a good amount of time online, but I just don’t really make my presence known–the opposite of how I am in real life. When I see one of my friends, I say hi or something. In conclusion, my online presence is virtually nonexistent and therefore is undeniably different from my real life presence.

Activity 2: Avatars!

Chibi maker!!! I chose this avatar because (a) it is chibi and chibi is AMAZING, (b) it looks like me and (c) that hat is just cool. It looks just like the Harry Potter sorting hat  Here is the link to the site.  Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 8.56.38 AM

Activity 3: Who am I?

My name is Zoë and I love cats, cookies, and film making. I am constantly coming up with characters and ideas for movies and I have recently finished the first draft of a 60 page screenplay. I love chibi (which is sort of like this adorable type of anime) and I use it constantly. I am pescetarian (type of vegetarian that can eat seafood) because I love sheep, cows, goats, chickens, and pigs. I love many more animals, but listing all of them would take a while. My eyes are brown and so is my water bottle. My cats are amazing.

One thought on “Blogging challenge week 1 Zoe

1. Dear Zoe:
    Why do you think your cats are amazing?
    I have cats too.
    What is your favorite kind of cookie?
    My favorite is chocolate chip.
    from, Zahara 🙂