Week #1 Blogging Challenge by Maya

Activity 1

Are you a different person online than in real life? Yes I am. I am usually shy when meeting new people but online I make TONS of friends.

How do you change or not? I become more out there and I feel more comfortable in the virtual world instead of the real world.

Activity 2

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 10.58.54 AM

I choose this avatar because it looked like me. I usually wear a sweatshirt and leggings and I have medium long brown hair. I choose all of those in my avatar to look like me so it represents me.   Bitmoji Website

Activity 3

I have two hamsters, Alfie and Lilac. Alfie is always sleepy and Lilac is always awake. We rescued Alfie. When we bought him he was named Jeffrey and shaking in fear in Petco. He was only five dollars because his past owners didn’t take care of him and returned him. When we got lilac she was so nervous she kept pooping every time we picked her up. (She got over it)

I also Have 6 fish, Elder,George,John,Ringo and Paul,Ali, and Gigi. Elder has lived for 6 years. He’s semi-aggressive and a couple of days ago we found our other fish,Tropical, dead with her throat ripped out of her. Ali and Gigi are algae eaters. They suck the algae of of the side of the fish tank. George and John are two very small and fat fish. ringo is a big bright pink fish.

I love to play Minecraft, Sims, and the occasional Batman game. In Minecraft I have created my own server.

I love music,especially Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, and My Chemical Romance. I usually listen to one of these bands when I’m working.

I like to read a lot, My favorite books include the Twilight Saga, The Maze Runner Series, and Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha is an anime.

I love to write a lot. That’s why my drive has so much stuff. I have written a movie script and it’s really weird.  I’ve written multiple stories.

6 thoughts on “Week #1 Blogging Challenge by Maya

1. Dear Maya,
    I love what you have written here, particularly Activity 3. It is wonderful to read how you describe yourself. I would add that you are also have a great sense of humor, are very kind and thoughtful, and that you care about the world around you. I hope you are very proud of yourself for your strong start in Middle School!
    Love,
    Mommy

2. Dear Maya,
    Your post is so interesting! I know a lot of people who listen to PTV and BMTH but I’ve never actually listened to them. I listen to MCR sometimes. My favorite song by them is “Welcome to the Black Parade, even though it was released in 2006. I also really like Paramore, Fall Out Boy and 21 Pilots. We have a lot in common with music and stuff and I also have a rescue puppy named Cali. She’s 3! Check out our blog!

mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org

3. Maya ,
    Your post was very interesting ! I really like how most of your pets are rescued. Wish I had pets ! I can also tell you that we relate in liking bands and the same music. My favorite bands are Bring Me The Horizon and twenty one pilots. Do you like anymore bands ?
    -ggutierrez17
    Check out my class blog !
    http://www.flags8.org

4. Hi Maya!
    I enjoyed reading your post a lot. I can see that we relate in our choices of music and games. However, the band I like to listen to most while I’m working is either All Time Low, or Arctic Monkeys.
    http://www.flags8.org

5. Hi Maya,

I love the bands you just mentioned. I also love Fall Out Boy (First band I ever heard), Twenty One Pilots, and Panic! At The Disco. I hear music when I work too, but I also hear music all the time. I also would love to read some of your writing.
    http://www.flags8.org