Week #1 Blogging Challenge

Activity #1: Are you a different person online than in real life? How do you change or not?

I don’t think I’m all that different. I like to ride horses in real life, online I like to look at pictures of horses, and play horse games. I also like shopping in real life and I tend to shop online in my free time. My favorite color is blue so I mostly use blue when I have to choose a font color, or when I’m playing a game. See, I really am not that different.

Activity #2: Create an avatar.

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 6.39.25 PMI just think looks like me and is so cute! I can’t remember but I know I was just look at websites and I thought this one was cute!

Activity #3: Write a blog post about you.

Well, the first thing you should know about me is that LOVE horses and all animals!

I have 5 horses and their names are Mimi, Tosca, Fancy Feet, Buki, Peach.  I also have 2 cats named Topper Henden and Joe Stummer. They’re named after members of a band my dad and I like called The Clash. The Clash is a band from England.  I have 1 dog as well her name is Bobby. My Full name is Anneliese Eva De Rosaire, but everyone call me Annie. My birthday is 9/19/04. My favorite color is blue. My Favorite subject is math. My favorite meal is Steak and Brussels sprouts! My lucky number is 4 and I am very confident and HAPPY!

4 thoughts on “Week #1 Blogging Challenge

1. Great avatar I can already tell your personality. I like how your mouth is really funny. Hi my name is Zieken and I live in San Diego.

2. Dear Bella,

My name is Penelope and as you may know I’m also doing the blogging challenge and I really like horses too and when I was little I was in love with horses because my family ran a ranch. We had all types of animals cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs, even a peacock! And I must say I really like blue but I can’t choose between my three favorite colors which are pink, violet, and baby blue. And I also like shopping but I don’t go shopping that often my personal favorite store is Justice. My favorite food is mac and cheese and my favorite subject is Social Studies, My full name is Penelope Jamila [nickname] Reveles Betancourt but people just call me by my first name Penelope. I really liked your avatar by the way. Come visit me at my site http://www.peneloper22.edublogs.

3. Dear Annie,

I really enjoyed reading your blog because it was well written and you were able to express your personality. Your avator was really cool and creative, and my favorite color is blue as well.

-K. Langdon http://www.flags8.org