Week 1 Blogging challenge

Blogging challenge week 1

Activity 1. Are you a different person online than in real life? How do you change or not? Write a post about being online then compare yourself to your off line real person.

I am a WAY different person from online to real life. I change in real life by stuttering sometimes, which means when I can’t always find the words I want to say. I also express my feelings more in real life than the internet. On the internet I’m more confident with my words. I like talking with friends on IMessage. But I also feel more suspicious  about texting someone because you don’t know if it’s really them or someone else.

Activity 2. 

avatar

Mini-Mizer

My avatar represents me because:

1. I wear hats a lot
  2. I am really crazy and that’s why I put the flames
  3. The reason I am holding a phone is because I have a phone and I like to use it a lot
  4. The shield represents that I have my own shield to protect myself. I don’t want other people to try to protect me/ I want to be independent
  5. The jet pack represents speed and my brain goes about 1 million mph  because I am usually very hyper.
  6. The helmet represents being careful because whenever I do a dangerous sport example skiing is dangerous I always wear a helmet

Activity 3. 

Hello my name is Bode. My age is 11 years old. I Love sports and I do a lot of them. My top three at the moment are probably: 1. Skiing   2. Mountain Biking 3. Baseball. It always gives me this drive to hit the ball or land the jump and it’s a good feeling. They Are awesome. Sometimes I stutter because I can’t find the words I want to say. Most of the week I am really busy with both team and individual sports…and then there’s homework! It is  really hard to fit both of them in one day, seven days a week. School is really fun. I am in 6th grade now and to be honest it’s way better than the lower school because you have more freedom and for each subject you have a different teacher. In lower school it’s different because you have the same teacher for every subject (pretty much.) Middle school is also really cool because you can explore so many things in one day. I am excited for this year.

3 thoughts on “Week 1 Blogging challenge

1. Wow…very impressed with the opportunity for all of you to share joy and challenges amongst each other. I can’t always find the words either!!…..like everyone else in the world. . Love, Mom

2. Bode,
    Great job! I loved how you explained your avatar and how you were compleatly honest about you online and offline self. I hope I can read another one of your posts again soon.
    KSalts
    http://Www.flags8.org

3. Hello Bode,

I agree with you about not always finding the words. And I agree how you said the higher school gives you more freedom and how you have different teachers. And I like your avatar it’s really cool.
    – dgarcia46 http://www.flags8.org