Week #1 Blogging Challenge

Activity 1:  

Online I do not think I am that different because on the internet I tend to try to be as much like I am in real life as possible, because I like who I am and I want to be the closest thing to me as possible online. When I write online and blog I try to make my posts informational yet entertaining and fun to read. Most of the time on the internet I try to be as much like me as I can be, but at the same time if I find some thing I do not usually write about that I really like, I will write about it. So in some way I do try to make what and write better than if I say it out loud.

Activity 2:

In the picture below I sort of created what I would like to wear instead of what I actually wear: for example, my mom would never let me walk around with a staff (that just happens to look a whole lot like Gandalf’s staff). I put clothes on my avatar that I would wear in real life but that, sadly, I am never able to find. I tend to use avatars as a more extravagant way of what I would look like in real life, but, most often, I do aim for the avatars to at least look a little like me, such as having how a red backpack on my avatar and having a red backpack that I wear to school.

Chibi Makerme avavtar

I just thought that chibis are really cute, so I ended up finding a chibi maker site. This site has a lot of options to customize your avatar with.

Activity 3:

I am Zsofia

I am first generation American. Yet every year I am dragged to a small village in Hungary for at least two weeks and one day a year, but I enjoy Budapest, as well as the many other countries I have visited such as, Berlin, Prague, and Greece. I have no siblings, but I have a dog named Bobo who I miss immensely every year when I am in Hungary, a schnauzer-poodle mix (a Schnoodle), who is currently watching me as I type this blog.

2 thoughts on “Week #1 Blogging Challenge

1. I like how you were explaining how you embrace the fact that you aren’t afraid to dress up as your favorite character and I think that it’s amazing that you get to travel to extravagant sites. Budapest sounds really fun and it was interesting to know that you’re the first generation American. When you say that you try to make your posts informational, what do you like to talk about?
    http://www.flags8.org