Week #1 Blogging Challenge

Activity 1

I think I am different then most people online because I can concentrate more I think. I work better alone and not in a place where there is loads of people around me. I first do my homework on paper or on the computer and then I play games like Minecraft and Agario. But I always make sure that I am better on online.

Activity 2

I chose this Avatar because I thought it really look like me. But maybe not, your chose.

It had all the other highlights.

Lego AVATAR

Activity 3

Hi I’m Alex Klybas My birthday is December 13th and on that day I will be turning 12 years old. Now lets me tell you  little bit about myself. I love to play sports I have 2 cats and 1 dog and the sports I play are baseball, a little Football,soccer and basketball. Every day after school I get off  the bus and go home to do my homework and then I play minecraft or go swimming with my dad.My cats names are Rexy and Stripes, and my dog name is Rhody. I’m in middle schoo lnow and it’s a lot of fun and I’m excited for the year and all the things that I’m going to be learning about in school.

4 thoughts on “Week #1 Blogging Challenge

1. Hi Alex,
    I like your blog! I’m curious – can you tell me more about why you think that avatar looks like you? You do have one of those spike-finger gloves and a tuxedo! I’m glad you are excited about the year ahead at school – me too!
    Love,
    Mom

2. PS – Your Aunt Shennie LOVES mid-evil history! She would be happy to hear that you are studying it this year. She could talk your ear off about it. 🙂

Love,
    Mom

3. Hi Alex
    I argree with you when you said that it’s eaiser to work alone then with a lot of people so do I. I just find it more concentrating and you get more time to yourself. I like your avatar it’s really cool. It’s unique and colorful which I find AWESOME! You seem to really like sports and games which are your favorites? My favorite sport is hockey, and I don’t really know what kind of games I’ll play anything with batman or Harley Quinn in it.😂
    -Mguerrahernandez
    http://www.flags8.org/