Week #3 – Blogging Challenge By Annie

Activity #1: Write a post about a favorite time with your family.

I have many favorite times with my family. I spend a lot of time with them – because they’re my family. If have to pick one memory it would be Pony Finals. It was this summer. Pony Finals was in Kentucky, which meant a 12 hour drive for us. To be honest I slept practically the whole way there, but it was so much fun! We played a bunch of road trip games and stuff like that. When we got there it was just so unreal, because this horse show was so hard to get into so the fact that I qualified was just amazing. This was my first time going and my pony is not as fancy as the other ones, so I wasn’t expecting to do so well. That didn’t bother me this show was just for fun. That all paid off in the end, I was so relaxed that I went from rank 98 to rank 1 in the country! Unfortunately I got bumped down to rank 6 over fences and rank 15 overall out of 120 riders! Which is still so good! The best part is my family supported me the whole way, that’s what made that trip so special!

Video by: Hunters court Stables. ©

One thought on “Week #3 – Blogging Challenge By Annie

1. Wow, Annie! It’s really amazing that you were ranked so well! I know I would never be able to do that! You must have put a lot of time and effort into it and you should be proud! Keep doing what you’re doing!