Monster Mania by Olivia

I guess, Tim Burton would like this

Ben Fredericson (xjrlokix) via Compfight

One misty morning in Rhinebeck, New York, on October 31, 2015, Luke was at his house having a what seemed to be a normal morning. What he didn’t know was that this would be the most extraordinary morning of his life.

Luke woke, only to see that it was raining. The rain turned into hail, then snow and finally it  stopped. He called his friend Nick and they decided to get some food. While they were driving back it was cloudy and gloomy out.  Luke and Nick were disappointed because they wanted to go outside but they decided to watch TV instead. Suddenly, the TV the screen suddenly went black. “Ugggg must be the storm,” Luke said.

Nick agreed that it was just the storm.

“I will go on the roof and see what happened,” Luke said. Just then it started to rain.

“That’s great!” Nick said sarcastically. “What do we do now?”

Then the rain stopped as quickly as it started. “Good now we can go and see why your TV isn’t working” Nick said.

“I don’t think so,” Luke protested. “This is weird.”

Nick somehow got him into it, and the next moment they were on the roof.

“What’s that noise” Luke said?

“I don’t know. Let’s just forget about it,” said Nick.

They went to check the satellite dish to see what was happening with the TV.  As they were looking at the dish, they heard the noise again.

“What IS that?” Luke exclaimed. They continued to search for the location of the sound. When they looked over they did not believe what they saw…a monster with eyes of green, two big horns on its head, and giant feet! Just then it charged at Luke and it struck him off the roof! “LUKE!” Nick called. “LUKE!”

What…. what?

“Time for breakfast honey.”