Blogging Challenge Week 3 Activity 1 by Olive

Soon my grandma and grandpa will sell the house that I lived in for most of my life and move. Luckily, they won’t be too far away but I will miss the old house. I wish I could still go to the  house and climb my favorite tree Boo. In the summer when my brother Sam and I were little we would climb the tree and play pretend spaceship, as the parents and grandparents sat under the big oak tree. This is a picture of my family (most of them aren’t here)

“Me and Michael are moving out of the house because we are getting old and the stairs are too long” -My grandma I have 5 brothers and 4  sisters (They are not all blood) only 1 of my sisters is in the photo.    

Photo on 10-20-15 at 6.46 PM

photo of Olive’s Family by Olive

5 thoughts on “Blogging Challenge Week 3 Activity 1 by Olive

1. Hello Shirley,
    I just read your post and I thought you had a lot of well written punctuation. You are a really interesting person to listen to. As I was reading your post I could imagine your grandmothers house and you playing with your brother on your favorite tree Boo. Thank you for commenting on my classmate Megan’s post. You are a great writer. If you have time please visit my post at http://4m2015.edublogs.org/2015/11/06/how-i-celebrate-halloween-w-5-term-4/ .

2. That is cool, I liked how you discribed it very well and you are an amazing writer. Have you done what you eat in your country yet? I am very fascinated in what other people eat.
    -Abby