WEEK #5 BLOGGING CHALLENGE ~POPCORN~ Ryanne

I live in the USA and a popular food here is popcorn.

PopcornAlisha Vargas via Compfight

We normally eat this during entertainment like movies and plays. 

Popcorn is a certain kind of corn. When you put the kernels in the right temperature it will start growing and making a popping sound. Here is a slow motion video of it popping (on youtube). The name Popcorn came from the name popping corn. People cover popcorn with butter, salt, caramel, chocolate, cheese etc. You can mix it with basically everything. Popcorn is really good and soft. You can pop it at home or buy it already popped at the store. This is what popcorn sounds like and looks like when it is popping (on youtube).

PopcornAdam Fagen via CompfightCreative Commons License

Hope you learned about my country’s food, now comment your country’s food down bellow!

I can’t wait to learn about your food! Thanks for reading!

6 thoughts on “WEEK #5 BLOGGING CHALLENGE ~POPCORN~ Ryanne

1. G’day Ryanne,
    I wonder how many other countries have popcorn? I love the honey glazed popcorn especially with the different varieties of honey we have in Tasmania.

2. I Popcorn is a really great topic to write about and it’s also a very good snack which what I’m eating right now! But your essay about popcorn was really great.

3. Hi there
    Thanks heaps for visiting our blog. We are a class of 5 year olds and we LOVE popcorn too! We really liked your idea of giving someone a necklace if they are kind. Thank you for visiting our blog.

4. Hi Ryanne!

I love popcorn! It’s definitely one of my favorite foods! Thanks for sharing this awesome information! Check out my blog!

miaroub.edublogs.org