The Holidays by Tess

I personally love the holidays! I love the food, the presents and all the different cultures that come with it. Every year I celebrate Christmas with my friends and family. We all come down and have a great dinner that includes ham and amazing sides. After the meal most of my family leaves, but my aunt and cousin stay for Christmas morning! Usually my cousin and I come out of our rooms first but sometimes it’s me and my brother. We come to the top of the stairs and look down at the present piled Christmas tree. There is a rule in the house that is no going downstairs on Christmas morning until everyone is ready. So we wait and wait until we try to wake up our parents.  And of course after all of the present ripping and unwrapping, it’s finally time for my aunt and cousin to go home. I think Christmas is my personal favorite holiday. Most people think it’s because of the presents (which it kind of is), but it’s also about the family and the fun you have!

Photo taken by Tess Copyright_Sign2

One thought on “The Holidays by Tess

1. Great job at this, We also have rules, but the rules are No going past the red line on the floor till mom and dad are awake. The red line is really close to our Christmas tree, My parents can catch us if we do, because we have video Cameras in our house. Well one thing that you need to work on is indent, well I thing that you did really good otherwise.