My passion for dogs by Ryanne

I’m Ryanne and my passion is my puppies. I have always been an animal lover but puppies have always been my favorite. I love making puppies happy by giving them ALL love, even puppies I don’t know. I been wanting to help at a shelter but sadly I am not old enough. When I’m fourteen I hope to help the ASPCA with taking care of the dogs. I believe dogs should be happy just like people should. I have two particular dogs that I love to play with. There names are Cobey and Layla.

Layla is a three year old girl with gray and white hair. Cobey is a boy and is 11 months old. Their breed is called Teddy Bear Puppies. Teddy Bear Puppies are a mix of a Shih-Tzu and a Bichon Frise. Teddy Bear puppies can be different sizes. Tiny toys are 5-7 pounds, toys are 8-10 pounds, and regular dogs are 11-14 pounds. You can get this kind of puppy on a website. They have to go on an airplane from Wisconsin. The website is called Ragdoll puppies.

I got Layla when she was ten weeks old. I was supposed to get her when she was twelve weeks but she was ready at ten. Layla is a toy sized puppy, which meant she was going to be 9-10 pounds. She is now 9 ½ pounds. My family had another dog before I was born. His name was Blaze and he was a Golden Retriever. He died a year ago when he was fifteen years old. Layla got very sad because they were like siblings. Layla started to lay down all day and not play at all. I realized we should get another dog.

I knew it would be healthier for Layla to have a friend, and I just really wanted another dog. I had to do some persuading but my parents finally gave in. I was looking for a boy dog because we found it was better to get the opposite gender. So that was when we found Cobey’s picture. I looked at him and he was soo cute. I really wanted him. So after a little bit of talking with my parents. They agreed to let me get him. He is a regular sized pup so he was  going to be 10-12 pounds. When I got him he was twelve weeks old. I could have gotten him at ten weeks we could not find a flight. Cobey is now about 9 pounds, so a tiny bit smaller than Layla’s weight. He is not even a year old yet so he is still growing. Cobey is two years younger then Layla but will be two pounds bigger than Layla (when he is full grown). I think he will get to 12 pounds but I don’t know yet. They get along great and they love playing together. Most of all my puppies play with their toys so much I’m shocked. I have not seen a dog play with their toys as much as my puppies do. Here are some facts:

Facts:

• These puppies are full grown at two years old.
  • The best thing is that They Don’t Shed!!
  • Teddy Bear Puppies have real hair instead of fur. So if you want a dog but is allergic to fur these dogs are perfect.
  • They are very playful but also great lapdogs
  • They are the most well behaved dogs I have meet
  • They are also known as Shichon Puppies or Zuchon Puppies
  • Their temperament is very good and they are great with children
  • Tiny Toys are recommended for children over the age of 8 because they are so tiny

image2image1                   

4 thoughts on “My passion for dogs by Ryanne

1. I love does too! I have two dogs named Farley and Abby. When one of my dogs die I am going to get a rag doll dog, And I saved 5 doges before. I am glad that you want to help the dogs at that place. My favorite animal is a dog. I can’t wait to get a rag doll dog.

2. Hi my name is Paul. And I really like dogs to. But you know about triple as much information as I do. We have two dogs, a black labrador, and we have a brown labrador. I like how you put a bunch of facts about dogs and how you showed pictures of them. I also like how you described you dogs and explained what breeds of dogs they were. You even know all of the nicknames to. I only saw one typo but we all make mistakes like that. I really liked you blog and I would recommend it for anybody who wants a dog.

3. Hello Ryanne, great story. Your writing was very explanatory. I like how you put facts about the dogs at the end of your story. I also like that you put pictures of your dog. I have a girl pit pull. She Is about six months old. Funny fact about her is she barks at my cat and try’s to claw here but my cat just hits her away which makes my dog more mad. My cousin has a dog that looks like Layla but isn’t the same breed.
    Peyton
    Quadblog TX.

4. Dear Ryanne, Great article! Wow you know a lot about dogs, twice as much as i do. I love dogs too, I have a hound and a Newfoundland. I think your title should be something like” My Dogs Layla and Cobey”, because you title says”my passion for dogs” and it is more about Your dogs than why you are passionate about them. Your blogging friend Gianna,